Educate Your Clients on the Importance of Life Insurance
As September arrives and students return to school in whatever COVID-19 form that may be this year, the insurance industry officially celebrates Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM). That means it’s time to school your clients and prospects on the value and affordability of life insurance.
In May 2020, more than half of Americans (53%) expressed a heightened need for life insurance because of the coronavirus pandemic, according to the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association (LIMRA). All the more reason to get the word out to your customers!
Luckily, AIPMA has gathered the tools and resources you need to teach “Life Insurance 101.”
- Get LIMRA’s 2020 Facts About Life flyer, social media graphics, videos, and more.
- Share this interactive consumer quiz from AIG to help people realize all the ways life insurance can help them now.
- Find shareable content and digital selling tools from North American.
- Access easy-to-understand life insurance materials to educate your clients from Legal & General.
- Share this important video message about life insurance with your clients and prospects, courtesy of Life Happens.
- Read AIPMA’s recent blog article, “The Time for Life Insurance Awareness is NOW.”
- Download additional LIAM 2020 materials here.
AIPMA’s marketing team can customize life insurance social media graphics for our wholesalers and agents. To have your logo added, contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email email@example.com.
Latest PostsHelping Your Marijuana Using Clients Get Life InsuranceApril 2021 Giving Back: How Being a Foresters Member Can HelpApril 2021 Comparing Life Insurance Costs to a Daily Cup of CoffeeApril 2021
TagsFidelity Guaranty Life North American Women American Equity Ira Charity Regulations Fixed Annuity Medicare_Supplements Senior Health Shop Term Life Insurance Taxes Covid19 Myaip Tax Season Foresters Financial Annuity Tickit Myga Aipma Nationwide Carriers Equitrust Roth Ira Aig Bestow Securian Financial Social Media Tips Financial Planning Long_Term_Care Job Posting Protective Regional Director Retirement Planning Permanent Life Insurance Genworth Open Enrollment Life_Insurance Lincoln Financial Group Coronavirus Covid 19 Web Meetings Working From Home Drop Ticket Transamerica Webinars Limra Legal And General Holiday Culture Secure Act Fixed Indexed Annuity Nafa Global Atlantic
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2021