Educate Your Clients on the Importance of Life Insurance
As September arrives and students return to school in whatever COVID-19 form that may be this year, the insurance industry officially celebrates Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM). That means it’s time to school your clients and prospects on the value and affordability of life insurance.
In May 2020, more than half of Americans (53%) expressed a heightened need for life insurance because of the coronavirus pandemic, according to the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association (LIMRA). All the more reason to get the word out to your customers!
Luckily, AIPMA has gathered the tools and resources you need to teach “Life Insurance 101.”
- Get LIMRA’s 2020 Facts About Life flyer, social media graphics, videos, and more.
- Share this interactive consumer quiz from AIG to help people realize all the ways life insurance can help them now.
- Find shareable content and digital selling tools from North American.
- Access easy-to-understand life insurance materials to educate your clients from Legal & General.
- Share this important video message about life insurance with your clients and prospects, courtesy of Life Happens.
- Read AIPMA’s recent blog article, “The Time for Life Insurance Awareness is NOW.”
- Download additional LIAM 2020 materials here.
AIPMA’s marketing team can customize life insurance social media graphics for our wholesalers and agents. To have your logo added, contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email email@example.com.
Latest PostsCheck Out These Consumer-Approved Annuity Sales Materials!October 2020 2020 Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Four Local CharitiesOctober 2020 New Resources for Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness MonthOctober 2020
TagsNafa Open Enrollment Aig Drop Ticket Legal And General Webinars Social Media Regional Director Coronavirus Covid 19 Myaip Regulations Web Meetings Nationwide Culture Senior Health Shop Lincoln Financial Group American Equity Global Atlantic Ira Securian Financial Carriers Foresters Financial North American Tax Season Tickit Fidelity Guaranty Life Taxes Aipma Women Life_Insurance Genworth Medicare_Supplements Roth Ira Limra Long_Term_Care Job Posting Annuity Term Life Insurance Charity
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office.