You're Invited to Attend North American's Elevate Kickoff 2021
North American is inviting AIP Marketing Alliance's wholesalers and agents to attend their Elevate Kickoff 2021 virtual business development summit occurring February 17-18 with a couple of hours of informational sessions each day. The sessions are designed to take your business to new heights with informative speakers, and you are welcome to register for one or both days.
During this North American event, you can participate in informational sessions designed to grow your business (tools and best practices to assist with recruitment and increasing life insurance sales) and learn how regulations could affect the life insurance market (AG 49A, 7702).
AIP Marketing Alliance hopes you can attend both sessions with the North American team. Here's the schedule for both days. Pre-registration is required for both events! For the Elevate Kickoff 2021 registration links, please email email@example.com.
Day 1 – Wednesday, February 17th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
- 2:00 p.m. – 3 Keys to Success in 2021… Confidence, Confidence, Confidence, hosted by Dr. Julie Bell, Founder, Mind of a Champion, https://www.themindofachampion.com/
- 3:00 p.m. – Advanced Sales Opportunities Ideas to Kick-Off 2021, hosted by Linas Sudzius, President, Advanced Underwriting Consultants, https://advancedunderwriting.com/
- 4:00 p.m. – Winning Sales Ideas for 2021, hosted by Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, and Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler
Day 2 – Thursday, February 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST
- 9:00 a.m. – Building Prospect & Client Relationships By Leveraging LinkedIn Engagement, hosted by David J.P Fisher, President, Rock Star Consulting, https://davidjpfisher.com/
- 10:00 a.m. – Underwriting – Now What? hosted by Chris Regione, Chief Underwriter
- 10:45 a.m. – Navigating the Product Landscape After AG49A and 7702, hosted by Tom Martin, Sr. Product & Competitive Analyst
- 11:30 a.m. – Putting Your Winning Plan in Motion, hosted by Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, and Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler
If you have any questions about the Elevate Kickoff 2021 business development summit, please contact the North American team for more details. To register for one or both days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive links to both sessions.
- Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, Life Insurance, 312-648-7782 or email@example.com
- Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler – NE Region, 701-433-6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The outside presenters are not employees of North American. The opinions and ideas expressed by them are their own and not necessarily those of North American or its affiliates. North American does not endorse or promote these opinions and ideas, nor does the company or agents give tax advice. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy. All presentations are for agent representative use only and cannot be used, in whole or part, with consumers.
Sammons Financial® is the marketing name for Sammons® Financial Group, Inc.'s member companies, including North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®. Annuities and life insurance are issued by, and product guarantees are solely the responsibility of, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
Latest PostsProtective Talks Accelerated Underwriting, Business Enhancements on March 11th!March 2021 North American: How to Determine Your Life Insurance Policy LengthFebruary 2021 Talking Key Person Insurance With Your Local BusinessesFebruary 2021
TagsCoronavirus Covid 19 Myaip Roth Ira Webinars Lincoln Financial Group Aig Carriers Securian Financial Fixed Indexed Annuity Web Meetings Taxes Covid19 Drop Ticket Retirement Planning American Equity Regulations Aipma Legal And General North American Equitrust Social Media Permanent Life Insurance Tax Season Working From Home Open Enrollment Medicare_Supplements Regional Director Fixed Annuity Annuity Life_Insurance Nafa Fidelity Guaranty Life Term Life Insurance Limra Nationwide Tickit Foresters Financial Myga Secure Act Job Posting Tips Charity Global Atlantic Culture Long_Term_Care Senior Health Shop Holiday Women Protective Financial Planning Genworth Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office.