You're Invited to Attend North American's Elevate Kickoff 2021
North American is inviting AIP Marketing Alliance's wholesalers and agents to attend their Elevate Kickoff 2021 virtual business development summit occurring February 17-18 with a couple of hours of informational sessions each day. The sessions are designed to take your business to new heights with informative speakers, and you are welcome to register for one or both days.
During this North American event, you can participate in informational sessions designed to grow your business (tools and best practices to assist with recruitment and increasing life insurance sales) and learn how regulations could affect the life insurance market (AG 49A, 7702).
AIP Marketing Alliance hopes you can attend both sessions with the North American team. Here's the schedule for both days. Pre-registration is required for both events! For the Elevate Kickoff 2021 registration links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 – Wednesday, February 17th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
- 2:00 p.m. – 3 Keys to Success in 2021… Confidence, Confidence, Confidence, hosted by Dr. Julie Bell, Founder, Mind of a Champion, https://www.themindofachampion.com/
- 3:00 p.m. – Advanced Sales Opportunities Ideas to Kick-Off 2021, hosted by Linas Sudzius, President, Advanced Underwriting Consultants, https://advancedunderwriting.com/
- 4:00 p.m. – Winning Sales Ideas for 2021, hosted by Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, and Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler
Day 2 – Thursday, February 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST
- 9:00 a.m. – Building Prospect & Client Relationships By Leveraging LinkedIn Engagement, hosted by David J.P Fisher, President, Rock Star Consulting, https://davidjpfisher.com/
- 10:00 a.m. – Underwriting – Now What? hosted by Chris Regione, Chief Underwriter
- 10:45 a.m. – Navigating the Product Landscape After AG49A and 7702, hosted by Tom Martin, Sr. Product & Competitive Analyst
- 11:30 a.m. – Putting Your Winning Plan in Motion, hosted by Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, and Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler
If you have any questions about the Elevate Kickoff 2021 business development summit, please contact the North American team for more details. To register for one or both days, please email email@example.com to receive links to both sessions.
- Steve Zimmerman, Regional Vice President, Life Insurance, 312-648-7782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Troy Haman, Internal Wholesaler – NE Region, 701-433-6262 or email@example.com
The outside presenters are not employees of North American. The opinions and ideas expressed by them are their own and not necessarily those of North American or its affiliates. North American does not endorse or promote these opinions and ideas, nor does the company or agents give tax advice. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy. All presentations are for agent representative use only and cannot be used, in whole or part, with consumers.
Sammons Financial® is the marketing name for Sammons® Financial Group, Inc.'s member companies, including North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®. Annuities and life insurance are issued by, and product guarantees are solely the responsibility of, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
Latest PostsSupporting the Red Nose Day Campaign for ChildrenMay 2023 It’s Annuity Awareness Month! Let’s Sell Some Annuities!June 2023 Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Five Local CharitiesMay 2023
TagsWeb Meetings Corebridge Financial Open Enrollment Regional Director Charity Aig Long_Term_Care Retirement Planning North American Transamerica Nafa Genworth Tips Medicare_Supplements Life_Insurance Fidelity Guaranty Life American Equity Global Atlantic Myga Nationwide Annuity Carriers Insurance Fraud Legal And General Final Expense Secure Act Ethos Women Indexed Universal Life Roth Ira Coronavirus Covid 19 Limra Protective Fixed Indexed Annuity Fixed Annuity Foresters Financial Job Posting Regulations Permanent Life Insurance Bestow Taxes Tax Season Aipma Term Life Insurance Wink Working From Home Disability_Insurance Integrity Social Media Equitrust Lincoln Financial Group Covid19 Iul Financial Planning Integrity Marketing Group Leads Securian Financial Myaip Senior Health Shop Webinars Mental Health Drop Ticket Culture Tickit Holiday Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023