WinFlex Changes to Single-User Logins
Effective 10/10/2019 a new update will be posted to WinFlex Web production enforcing a single-user login session enhancement. The single-user session enhancement is a security and reporting enhancement that protects individual WinFlex Web users and their accounts from multiple simultaneous logins on the same account.
In preparation for this change anyone sharing a single WinFlex Web account is encouraged to register for a unique account. Individual user accounts can be setup by following the instructions below.
How to register for a WinFlex Web account
- Go to https://www.winflexweb.com/wfw_login.aspx.
- Click on the “Register for WinFlex” link to the right of the login button.
- Fill out the registration form and click the continue button.
- If you belong to an agency, search for and select the agency you belong to. If your agency is not listed or you do not belong to an agency, you can bypass the agent section by clicking on the Continue Registration button.
- Select the carrier or carriers you would like to have available in WinFlex Web.
Note: The agency or carriers requested during the registration process must approve access to their respective products prior to being able to see them listed in the newly created WinFlex Web account.
After completing the registration an email will be sent to you with your temporary password. Once you receive your password, you can log into WinFlex Web and change your password.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to AIPMA's team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest PostsHow Do You Track Your Agency’s Business?August 2020 The Time for Life Insurance Awareness is NOWAugust 2020 Your Tick!it to Selling Term Life InsuranceJuly 2020
TagsTaxes Tax Season Aipma Culture Global Atlantic Long_Term_Care Aig Myaip Women Tickit Web Meetings Foresters Financial Life_Insurance Webinars Securian Financial Drop Ticket Roth Ira Nationwide Lincoln Financial Group Regional Director Term Life Insurance Job Posting Charity American Equity Annuity Ira Regulations Coronavirus Covid 19 Fidelity Guaranty Life North American Carriers
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office.