What AIPMA Employees Are Thankful For in 2020
With everything happening in 2020, AIPMA’s employees are thankful for many things this year. COVID-19 has taught us all to be strong with the challenges brought on by the coronavirus pandemic. Our employees are committed to keeping operations as close to normal as we can through working in our office or remotely.
Our entire team is thankful for everything you do as we appreciate having you as a part of the AIP Marketing Alliance. We hope you will continue to leverage our multiple virtual resources, experienced staff members, and marketing support to generate annuity, life insurance, long-term care, and Medicare supplement sales.
We also want to share some personal messages this Thanksgiving holiday as it is a time to give thanks for the many things in life.
- “From our family to yours, I just wanted to say thank you as I can’t truly tell you how much we appreciate the business you place with the AIP Marketing Alliance, and it’s our greatest wish that you too, this time of year, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, spend time with your family, and hopefully get to feel the same gratitude that we have toward you.” – Rick Kisser
- “On behalf of our entire Case Management team, we would like to thank you for your unwavering support and business during this crazy year. Your understanding and kindness are truly appreciated. Helen Keller once said, ‘The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.’ With grateful hearts, we thank you for choosing AIP as your partner every day.” – Case Management Team
- “I am very thankful for all the members and agents that we get to work with on a daily basis.” – Emmy Giampa
- “What am I thankful for in 2020? I’m thankful for my family, friends, and good health, of course. This year has also reminded me to be grateful for all the things that seem simple but are so important to those who don’t have them. Like a roof over my head, food on the table, a warm coat on a cold day, a reliable car, in-person school for my child, clean running water… an ample supply of toilet paper. Most of these blessings are made possible because I have a job, at this time when I know many do not. So, I’m incredibly grateful for the 16+ years of employment at AIP Marketing Alliance, my fabulous coworkers, and the continued generosity of the Kisser family!” – Colleen Bartoletti
- “I’m very thankful for this great crew we have at AIP!” – Kurt Baumgartner
- “This year has affected our family in multiple ways, but we’ve stayed strong and spent the needed time together to support each other. While remotely working has given us some new challenges, being able to connect to AIPMA’s employees in-person and virtually helps to keep our culture and camaraderie! Our management team has done some fun things to make working at home easier as I’m VERY thankful for my second year at AIPMA and to be a part of such a caring and thoughtful organization.” – Darron Markwood
- “I am very thankful for the health of my family and friends, and I hope the same for all of your friends and family too.” – Marc Murphy
- “I am thankful for my family, my job and all of the clients I have had the pleasure to serve.” – Kaye Dickston
- “In 2020, I have laughed till I cried and cried till I laughed, experienced grief from loss and joyfulness from the birth of my niece. I am thankful for each day and the possibilities that it brings, good or bad. The Case Management team also told me to quit telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them that I couldn’t quit cold turkey.” – Rebecca Fisher
- “I am thankful for pumpkin pie and you, the producers, that we work with on a daily basis.” – Tom Stefanac
From our family to yours, AIP Marketing Alliance wishes all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a safe holiday and have a chance to spend some time with family and friends throughout the holiday weekend. As a reminder, AIPMA’s office will be closed Thursday, November 26th, and Friday, November 27th, in observance of Thanksgiving.
Latest PostsAIPMA Team Takes Time Out for Charity to Support LighthouseDecember 2023 Integrity Wins Happiest Employees Award for Second Consecutive Year by ComparablyDecember 2023 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There’s Signs During Game Time 2023November 2023
TagsLimra Integrity Working From Home Annuity Mental Health Nafa Webinars Fidelity Guaranty Life Charity Iul Fixed Annuity Myga Holiday Culture Long_Term_Care Transamerica Aig Aipma Indexed Universal Life Senior Health Shop Job Posting Insurance Fraud Medicare_Supplements Ringcentral Regulations Securian Financial Term Life Insurance Secure Act Lincoln Financial Group Ethos American Equity Life_Insurance Myaip Carriers Protective Roth Ira Financial Planning Legal And General Tickit Bestow Social Media Web Meetings Taxes Wink Nationwide Open Enrollment North American Drop Ticket Integrity Marketing Group Covid19 Permanent Life Insurance Genworth Retirement Planning Fixed Indexed Annuity Leads Women Tax Season Equitrust Disability_Insurance Foresters Financial Regional Director Corebridge Financial Coronavirus Covid 19 Final Expense Global Atlantic Tips Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023