Webinar: Pre-funding Your Retirement Tax
Our popular Webinar Wednesday series continues!
Join AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) for a quick workshop on helping your clients pre-fund their retirement tax hosted by Rob Daniel of Securian Financial. The session entitled, “Pre-funding Your Retirement Tax” will take place on Wednesday, May 13th, at 11:00 a.m. EST. Reserve your spot by clicking here!
During this session, Rob will cover the following concepts:
- Quick intro and review of the Secure Act.
- Review concept piece “Pre-funding Your Retirement Tax.” The concept describes how to use a max funded IUL (Eclipse Accumulator) to pay taxes on retirement income. This is a living benefit as well as a transfer of assets solution to the Secure Act.
- Review two case studies to highlight the retirement calculator in our illustration software.
- Discuss using the concept as an Executive Compensation option through our BOLD (Business Owner’s Life Design) Guide.
- Underwriting considerations (Write Fit Accelerated Underwriting).
You can pre-register for this wholesaler/agent only session by clicking here. At the end of the meeting, Rob also will answer any questions about the workshop.
If you have any questions, please contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest PostsDoes COVID-19 Affect Your Client’s Life Insurance Policy?July 2020 July Webinar: Welcome to Easier, Faster, BetterJuly 2020 Independence Day Holiday Closure, AIPMA Summer Hours ContinueJune 2020
TagsWeb Meetings Roth Ira North American Life_Insurance Charity Aig Global Atlantic Regional Director Aipma Foresters Financial Long_Term_Care Lincoln Financial Group Ira Tax Season Regulations Culture Coronavirus Covid 19 Fidelity Guaranty Life Nationwide Carriers Securian Financial Women Annuity Taxes Webinars Job Posting
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office.