Don’t Forget About Your Carrier Incentive Programs
As an agent contracted with a carrier through AIP Marketing Alliance, you gain access to multiple insurance products, including annuities and life insurance. What agents sometimes forget is how some of these carriers also run annual incentive programs designed to reward the agent based on their annual production levels.
Based on this information being available for producers/agents only, AIP Marketing Alliance cannot publish the exact details of each carrier’s program on a public website. However, you can call AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email email@example.com to discuss these programs.
For 2022, AIPMA can provide some basic incentive information for the following insurance carriers.
- EquiTrust has extended their 2021 travel incentive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming (occurring in September 2022) through June 30th, 2022, production. The top-30 producers will get invited based on their production/cases.
- American Equity’s 2022 Loyalty Rewards Program consists of two levels (Premier and Elite) based on qualifying premium.
- Athene has an FIA Production Bonus based on the amount of qualifying 2022 fixed indexed annuity business.
- F&G continues their Power Producer Commission Bonus Plan, so agents can earn basis points on the total paid premium based on their 2022 calendar year production.
- Foresters Financial has set their 2023 convention to occur in Vienna and Prague with qualification based on 2022 life insurance production.
- North American also returns its Exclusive Producers Connection (EPC) program for 2022 for fixed indexed annuity production.
For each incentive program listed above, you should review each carrier’s promotional flyer to see how agents can qualify for the bonus/trip. As more carriers send out their respective information, AIPMA will also send out this information via email to our member wholesalers and agents.
If you have any questions on how carrier incentive programs work, please contact AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest PostsSharing Some February Love with Discounted Life Insurance Leads!February 2023 New Customizable Resources for February’s Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2023 Have You Logged Into AIPMA’s Agent Tools Yet?January 2023
TagsLegal And General Tickit Tips Foresters Financial Working From Home Leads Fidelity Guaranty Life North American Genworth Webinars Charity Covid19 Annuity Integrity Fixed Indexed Annuity Social Media Myaip Taxes Nationwide Nafa Regional Director Aig Coronavirus Covid 19 Drop Ticket Ira Life_Insurance American Equity Roth Ira Open Enrollment Holiday Financial Planning Term Life Insurance Medicare_Supplements Culture Job Posting Protective Ethos Senior Health Shop Aipma Fixed Annuity Integrity Marketing Group Final Expense Limra Permanent Life Insurance Carriers Disability_Insurance Retirement Planning Bestow Equitrust Web Meetings Insurance Fraud Securian Financial Tax Season Wink Long_Term_Care Myga Women Global Atlantic Lincoln Financial Group Secure Act Regulations Transamerica
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023