Don’t Forget About Your Carrier Incentive Programs
As an agent contracted with a carrier through AIP Marketing Alliance, you gain access to multiple insurance products, including annuities and life insurance. What agents sometimes forget is how some of these carriers also run annual incentive programs designed to reward the agent based on their annual production levels.
Based on this information being available for producers/agents only, AIP Marketing Alliance cannot publish the exact details of each carrier’s program on a public website. However, you can call AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these programs.
For 2022, AIPMA can provide some basic incentive information for the following insurance carriers.
- EquiTrust has extended their 2021 travel incentive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming (occurring in September 2022) through June 30th, 2022, production. The top-30 producers will get invited based on their production/cases.
- American Equity’s 2022 Loyalty Rewards Program consists of two levels (Premier and Elite) based on qualifying premium.
- Athene has an FIA Production Bonus based on the amount of qualifying 2022 fixed indexed annuity business.
- F&G continues their Power Producer Commission Bonus Plan, so agents can earn basis points on the total paid premium based on their 2022 calendar year production.
- Foresters Financial has set their 2023 convention to occur in Vienna and Prague with qualification based on 2022 life insurance production.
- North American also returns its Exclusive Producers Connection (EPC) program for 2022 for fixed indexed annuity production.
For each incentive program listed above, you should review each carrier’s promotional flyer to see how agents can qualify for the bonus/trip. As more carriers send out their respective information, AIPMA will also send out this information via email to our member wholesalers and agents.
If you have any questions on how carrier incentive programs work, please contact AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email email@example.com.
Latest PostsSales Idea: Help Clients Navigate Market Volatility in Retirement with Permanent Life InsuranceJune 2022 Wink Reports First Quarter Annuity, Life Insurance SalesJune 2022 Experiencing FOMO with AIPMA’s LinkedIn Newsletter? Subscribe Today!June 2022
TagsJob Posting Annuity Medicare_Supplements Term Life Insurance Webinars Open Enrollment Myaip Limra Social Media Tickit Genworth North American Protective Holiday Retirement Planning Coronavirus Covid 19 Fidelity Guaranty Life Final Expense Tips Drop Ticket Nafa Web Meetings Lincoln Financial Group Insurance Fraud Life_Insurance Women Charity Aig Transamerica Long_Term_Care Covid19 Nationwide Integrity Foresters Financial Fixed Indexed Annuity Tax Season Bestow Financial Planning Ira Roth Ira Disability_Insurance Fixed Annuity Integrity Marketing Group Regional Director Legal And General American Equity Global Atlantic Equitrust Wink Aipma Carriers Permanent Life Insurance Secure Act Culture Securian Financial Regulations Senior Health Shop Working From Home Taxes Myga
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2022