Did You Know? AIPMA Creates New Tools for 2022!
AIP Marketing Alliance’s staff wants to keep our member agencies and agents informed with the latest and greatest resources to help them to close more cases. We understand the need for online contracting, life insurance and annuity quote tools, calculators, and much more when getting ready to meet with a client during an online or virtual appointment.
That’s why our Business Development, Case Management, and Marketing teams are coordinating efforts to develop some AIPMA-created e-tools to share with downline agents. AIPMA’s marketing staff can brand these marketing materials with an agency logo and contact information.
For 2022, AIPMA has these new charts and tools available to agencies and agents.
- Annuity Rollover Conversion Chart: This PDF shows 10+ carriers that may or may not allow rollovers to annuities from Qualified Stretch, Non-Qualified Stretch, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, or Simple IRAs.
- Annuity Product Training Chart: This PDF provides a step-by-step process for getting trained on products from multiple insurance carriers that AIPMA currently is contracted with.
- Life Insurance Term Conversion Comparison: This PDF compares multiple carriers and products based on their age and number of years of the term life insurance policy, including minimum conversion period, conversion to permanent product, conversion-only or limited selection, optional rider changes conversion, and non-convertible level term duration.
- New Business e-App Chart: This PDF provides carrier e-Apps for life insurance and annuities, including training instruction links for more than 25 insurance carriers. Tired of faxing documents? Start 2022 with a resolution to use e-Apps instead!
- Carrier Chart: AIPMA is contracted with more than 60 carriers that have life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance (and hybrid products), final expense, Medicare supplements, and disability insurance. This chart lists what carriers and products you can get contracted with through AIPMA.
Our team also is working on a new Life Policy Review Kit with a target date of the end of the first quarter to release this resource to agencies and agents. If you are looking for a specific resource or would like the agent-approved charts above, please contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email@example.com.
Latest PostsSharing Some February Love with Discounted Life Insurance Leads!February 2023 New Customizable Resources for February’s Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2023 Have You Logged Into AIPMA’s Agent Tools Yet?January 2023
TagsLegal And General Tickit Tips Foresters Financial Working From Home Leads Fidelity Guaranty Life North American Genworth Webinars Charity Covid19 Annuity Integrity Fixed Indexed Annuity Social Media Myaip Taxes Nationwide Nafa Regional Director Aig Coronavirus Covid 19 Drop Ticket Ira Life_Insurance American Equity Roth Ira Open Enrollment Holiday Financial Planning Term Life Insurance Medicare_Supplements Culture Job Posting Protective Ethos Senior Health Shop Aipma Fixed Annuity Integrity Marketing Group Final Expense Limra Permanent Life Insurance Carriers Disability_Insurance Retirement Planning Bestow Equitrust Web Meetings Insurance Fraud Securian Financial Tax Season Wink Long_Term_Care Myga Women Global Atlantic Lincoln Financial Group Secure Act Regulations Transamerica
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023