Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Five Local Charities
The AIP Marketing Alliance team enjoys giving back to our local community! At our recent Q1 employee meeting, we spun the wheel and chose five new charities to benefit from the AIPMA Casual for a Cause program. Each staff member gives $15 per quarter in exchange for the privilege of wearing casual attire to the office, and AIPMA matches the total amount donated to make our gift even more meaningful for the organizations in need.
Employees submitted the names of their favorite causes, and using our online “charity wheel,” selections were made for all four quarters of 2022 and the first quarter of 2023. Between the staff contributions and the matching by AIPMA, we were able to donate a total of $2,430!
Here are the five recipients that will benefit from our efforts:
- Gianna House – Provides support through education and life skills programming to pregnant women and mothers at risk or lacking safe housing to transition them to independence. (Nominated by Colleen Bartoletti)
- Lucky Fin - Creates a support network for parents across the U.S. and around the world. Links parents to medical information and resources. Provides education on limb differences. (Nominated by Lynelle Peasall-Gauld)
- Lighthouse of Michigan – A beacon of hope to local families in need. Building equitable communities that alleviate poverty. (Nominated by Rick Kisser)
- Red Nose Day - Red Nose Day (May 25th in 2023) is an annual fundraising campaign to end the cycle of child poverty and ensure a healthy future for all children. Through the power of entertainment, Red Nose Day brings people together to laugh and have fun while raising money and awareness to ensure all children are safe, healthy, educated, and empowered in the U.S. and abroad. (Nominated by Colleen Bartoletti)
- Pope Francis Center - Pope Francis Center exists to provide meals, supportive services, crisis response, and housing assistance to Detroit community members in need, especially those experiencing homelessness. (Nominated by Colleen Bartoletti)
Since the inception of the Casual for a Cause program, AIPMA and its team have donated to over 30 worthwhile organizations making a real difference in the Metro Detroit area and beyond. We look forward to supporting many more charities in the years to come! Learn more on the Community Involvement page of our website.
Our team enjoys helping in the local Oakland/Macomb/Wayne counties, and AIP Marketing Alliance hopes we can focus on a fundraiser or volunteer program to benefit your cause. Contact AIPMA at email@example.com if you would like us to consider your charitable organization for a donation or fundraising activity.
Latest PostsAIPMA Team Takes Time Out for Charity to Support LighthouseDecember 2023 Integrity Wins Happiest Employees Award for Second Consecutive Year by ComparablyDecember 2023 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There’s Signs During Game Time 2023November 2023
TagsLimra Integrity Working From Home Annuity Mental Health Nafa Webinars Fidelity Guaranty Life Charity Iul Fixed Annuity Myga Holiday Culture Long_Term_Care Transamerica Aig Aipma Indexed Universal Life Senior Health Shop Job Posting Insurance Fraud Medicare_Supplements Ringcentral Regulations Securian Financial Term Life Insurance Secure Act Lincoln Financial Group Ethos American Equity Life_Insurance Myaip Carriers Protective Roth Ira Financial Planning Legal And General Tickit Bestow Social Media Web Meetings Taxes Wink Nationwide Open Enrollment North American Drop Ticket Integrity Marketing Group Covid19 Permanent Life Insurance Genworth Retirement Planning Fixed Indexed Annuity Leads Women Tax Season Equitrust Disability_Insurance Foresters Financial Regional Director Corebridge Financial Coronavirus Covid 19 Final Expense Global Atlantic Tips Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023