AIPMA Adds MassMutual for Life Insurance, Hybrid LTC, DI
AIP Marketing Alliance recently added Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (through MassMutual Strategic Distributors) to our growing list of insurance carrier relationships available specifically to AIPMA’s contracted independent wholesalers and agents.
MassMutual, a company backed by 170 years of financial strength, has a broad portfolio of life insurance products designed to help your clients. MassMutual has an A.M. Best Company rating of A++ (Superior) and is ranked No. 123 on the 2021 FORTUNE 500® list.*
From education funding and retirement planning for individuals, to key person and executive bonus plans for businesses, AIPMA will provide access to MassMutual’s life insurance, hybrid life and long-term care insurance, and disability income insurance products.
- Life Insurance: Both term and permanent life insurance products including Vantage Term life, whole life, Universal Life Guard (UL Guard), and Apex VUL(SM) variable universal life insurance.
- Hybrid Life & Long-Term Care Insurance: The CareChoice(SM) products provide long-term care protection, death benefits, plus rising cash value. Policyowners are eligible to receive dividends** — a significant competitive advantage.
- MassMutual CareChoice(SM) One (CareChoice One) is a single premium whole life insurance policy with a qualified long term care insurance rider (LTCI Rider).
- MassMutual CareChoice(SM) Select is a level premium whole life insurance policy with riders that provide long term care benefits (LTC Riders).
- Disability Income Insurance: Radius Choice and RetireGuard®
“When the opportunity presents itself, AIP Marketing Alliance is committed to getting contracted with top-rated carriers, like MassMutual,” said Rick Kisser, Chief Executive Officer. “Most of our wholesalers and agents have asked about their competitive products. Our team listened – and now you can access MassMutual’s life insurance, hybrid life and LTC insurance, and disability income insurance through AIPMA.”
If you are interested in learning more about MassMutual or would like to get contracted, please contact AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email@example.com.
*From FORTUNE. ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. FORTUNE 500 (June 2021) is a registered trademark of FORTUNE Media IP Limited and is used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, MassMutual.
**Dividends are not guaranteed.
Latest PostsSupporting the Red Nose Day Campaign for ChildrenMay 2023 It’s Annuity Awareness Month! Let’s Sell Some Annuities!June 2023 Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Five Local CharitiesMay 2023
TagsTerm Life Insurance Protective Tickit Carriers Indexed Universal Life Genworth Roth Ira Lincoln Financial Group Final Expense Working From Home Charity Limra Foresters Financial Life_Insurance Mental Health Corebridge Financial Senior Health Shop Ira Insurance Fraud Secure Act Equitrust Medicare_Supplements Wink Permanent Life Insurance Job Posting Nafa American Equity Myga Fixed Annuity Open Enrollment Legal And General Financial Planning Annuity Nationwide Integrity Marketing Group Iul Regional Director Transamerica Social Media Integrity North American Disability_Insurance Culture Aipma Regulations Tax Season Web Meetings Leads Coronavirus Covid 19 Securian Financial Ethos Long_Term_Care Drop Ticket Retirement Planning Webinars Fidelity Guaranty Life Aig Holiday Fixed Indexed Annuity Tips Bestow Women Global Atlantic Myaip Taxes Covid19
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023