AIPMA Employees Complete Spring Training, Enjoy Festivities
As part of Integrity Marketing Group, AIP Marketing Alliance’s employees recently completed Integrity’s Spring Training 2022, which involved a five-week program filled with various training courses combined with team-building activities built around baseball.
The five-part training was built to support integrity’s five core values, as shown below.
- Service: Serving others is at the heart of what we do. At integrity, we are all very passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Integrity: It is in our name and frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles.
- Partnership: We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for everyone. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
- Respect: We treat our industry partners, our team members, our agents, and our customers with respect.
- Family: We value our customers, industry partners, employees, and their families as part of the greater “Integrity family.”
To commemorate the completion of the training courses, AIPMA’s management team held a “team huddle” to thank its employees for their participation and to kick off the second half of the year in a positive direction. We decided to host a taco and nacho bar for our team (keeping with the baseball theme).
Employees received a bunch of new Integrity swag, including baseballs, foam mitts, baseball fans, baseball hot/cold packs, and an Integrity-branded deck of playing cards.
As you can see in the video below, many of the Integrity strategic partners also hosted events for their teams and had team huddles, including some ice cream days and baseball events. As part of the “Respect” training event, employees also printed and completed certificates showing how they would incorporate respect into their daily workplace.
AIPMA’s wholesalers and agents will see more of the #integrityeffect over the coming months as we launch new carriers and products, services, and more as our team continues to grow with Integrity Marketing Group. Watch our blogs and social media channels to keep up on everything AIPMA and Integrity!
Latest PostsSupporting the Red Nose Day Campaign for ChildrenMay 2023 It’s Annuity Awareness Month! Let’s Sell Some Annuities!June 2023 Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Five Local CharitiesMay 2023
TagsWeb Meetings Corebridge Financial Open Enrollment Regional Director Charity Aig Long_Term_Care Retirement Planning North American Transamerica Nafa Genworth Tips Medicare_Supplements Life_Insurance Fidelity Guaranty Life American Equity Global Atlantic Myga Nationwide Annuity Carriers Insurance Fraud Legal And General Final Expense Secure Act Ethos Women Indexed Universal Life Roth Ira Coronavirus Covid 19 Limra Protective Fixed Indexed Annuity Fixed Annuity Foresters Financial Job Posting Regulations Permanent Life Insurance Bestow Taxes Tax Season Aipma Term Life Insurance Wink Working From Home Disability_Insurance Integrity Social Media Equitrust Lincoln Financial Group Covid19 Iul Financial Planning Integrity Marketing Group Leads Securian Financial Myaip Senior Health Shop Webinars Mental Health Drop Ticket Culture Tickit Holiday Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023