AIPMA Makes Wishes and Dreams Come True – You Can Too!
With the holidays in full swing nationwide, AIP Marketing Alliance wants to remind our wholesalers, agents, and blog readers about how a little bit can go a long way for those charities needing assistance to make 2021 end on a special note for local families struggling to make ends meet or coping with terminal diseases.
Throughout this year, AIPMA continues to give back to our local community through our Casual for a Cause charity campaign, the American Cancer Society’s Real Men Wear Pink events, and now our team will end 2021 by granting a child’s wish through our annual Make-A-Wish campaign.
Since starting Casual for a Cause, AIPMA has donated to the following organizations: Alzheimer Association; Angels of Hope; Better Life for Canine Center; Boys and Girls Club; Capuchin Soup Kitchen; C.A.T.C.H.; Children’s Miracle Network; Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation; Detroit Dog Rescue; Forgotten Harvest; Friends of Ryan Kennedy Foundation; Gleaners Food Bank; Lighthouse of Oakland County; Leader Dog for the Blind; Michigan Humane Society; New Beginnings Animal Rescue; Ronald McDonald House; St Jude Children’s Research Hospital; Salvation Army; The Bonnell Foundation; The Eimer’s Foundation; Toys for Tots; Troy Athens High School; University Hills Elementary PTA; and the Wounded Warrior Project.
This year, AIPMA also supported the American Cancer Society through the Real Men Wear Pink of Oakland County, which raised $320,978 and finished FOURTH in the United States for its efforts.
Our team’s “favorite” fundraiser has become granting a wish to a critically ill child in our area through the Make-a-Wish Foundation during the holidays. We hope to announce our 2021 granted wish very soon, but here are some of the children we have granted wishes to during the last eight years.
- 2020: Kennett, 4 from South Lyon, wished for a playset structure. He loves chocolate pudding, playing outside, the movie Lion King and his favorite color is yellow.
- 2019: Colin, 14, from Shelby Township, wished for a shopping spree. AIPMA was happy that Colin enjoyed his trip to Best Buy to fulfill his wish.
- 2018: Lucas, 10, from Erie, Michigan, wished to go to Hawaii. So AIPMA’s employees gave Lucas and his entire family a sign-filled send-off at the airport. Make-A-Wish Michigan also recorded the event!
- 2017: Angelo, 7, from Oxford, Michigan, wished to go to Disney World like many children. AIPMA’s employees were pleased to make that dream come true and even gave him a grand send-off from the airport.
- 2016: Bailey, 11, from Clinton Township, Michigan, wished to go on a shopping spree. AIPMA’s employees gladly made that wish come true.
- 2015: Abbas, 7, from Oakland County, Michigan, also dreamed of going to Disney World for his wish. AIPMA’s employees were happy to make that dream come true and even wished him off from the airport.
- 2014: Ian, 8, from Clarkston, Michigan, dreamed of going to Disney World to meet all of the princesses. AIPMA could think of no better gift for an 8-year old and granted his wish.
- 2013: Saraiah, 4, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, made a wish to visit the San Diego Zoo. AIPMA was honored to make that dream come true.
Make-A-Wish Michigan has granted more than 10,000 wishes locally, with more than 850 Michigan children waiting for a wish. Every 20 minutes, a child is diagnosed with a critical illness. If you would like to get involved, please visit the Make-A-Wish Michigan page to see how your donation can grant a child’s wish. You also can make a direct donation by clicking here.
As AIPMA wishes you a safe, relaxing, and happy holiday season, our team also hopes you will take a minute to support your local charity to help them make the holidays special for those in need.
Latest PostsSharing Some February Love with Discounted Life Insurance Leads!February 2023 New Customizable Resources for February’s Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2023 Have You Logged Into AIPMA’s Agent Tools Yet?January 2023
TagsLegal And General Tickit Tips Foresters Financial Working From Home Leads Fidelity Guaranty Life North American Genworth Webinars Charity Covid19 Annuity Integrity Fixed Indexed Annuity Social Media Myaip Taxes Nationwide Nafa Regional Director Aig Coronavirus Covid 19 Drop Ticket Ira Life_Insurance American Equity Roth Ira Open Enrollment Holiday Financial Planning Term Life Insurance Medicare_Supplements Culture Job Posting Protective Ethos Senior Health Shop Aipma Fixed Annuity Integrity Marketing Group Final Expense Limra Permanent Life Insurance Carriers Disability_Insurance Retirement Planning Bestow Equitrust Web Meetings Insurance Fraud Securian Financial Tax Season Wink Long_Term_Care Myga Women Global Atlantic Lincoln Financial Group Secure Act Regulations Transamerica
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023