AIPMA Makes Wishes and Dreams Come True – You Can Too!
With the holidays in full swing nationwide, AIP Marketing Alliance wants to remind our wholesalers, agents, and blog readers about how a little bit can go a long way for those charities needing assistance to make 2021 end on a special note for local families struggling to make ends meet or coping with terminal diseases.
Throughout this year, AIPMA continues to give back to our local community through our Casual for a Cause charity campaign, the American Cancer Society’s Real Men Wear Pink events, and now our team will end 2021 by granting a child’s wish through our annual Make-A-Wish campaign.
Since starting Casual for a Cause, AIPMA has donated to the following organizations: Alzheimer Association; Angels of Hope; Better Life for Canine Center; Boys and Girls Club; Capuchin Soup Kitchen; C.A.T.C.H.; Children’s Miracle Network; Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation; Detroit Dog Rescue; Forgotten Harvest; Friends of Ryan Kennedy Foundation; Gleaners Food Bank; Lighthouse of Oakland County; Leader Dog for the Blind; Michigan Humane Society; New Beginnings Animal Rescue; Ronald McDonald House; St Jude Children’s Research Hospital; Salvation Army; The Bonnell Foundation; The Eimer’s Foundation; Toys for Tots; Troy Athens High School; University Hills Elementary PTA; and the Wounded Warrior Project.
This year, AIPMA also supported the American Cancer Society through the Real Men Wear Pink of Oakland County, which raised $320,978 and finished FOURTH in the United States for its efforts.
Our team’s “favorite” fundraiser has become granting a wish to a critically ill child in our area through the Make-a-Wish Foundation during the holidays. We hope to announce our 2021 granted wish very soon, but here are some of the children we have granted wishes to during the last eight years.
- 2020: Kennett, 4 from South Lyon, wished for a playset structure. He loves chocolate pudding, playing outside, the movie Lion King and his favorite color is yellow.
- 2019: Colin, 14, from Shelby Township, wished for a shopping spree. AIPMA was happy that Colin enjoyed his trip to Best Buy to fulfill his wish.
- 2018: Lucas, 10, from Erie, Michigan, wished to go to Hawaii. So AIPMA’s employees gave Lucas and his entire family a sign-filled send-off at the airport. Make-A-Wish Michigan also recorded the event!
- 2017: Angelo, 7, from Oxford, Michigan, wished to go to Disney World like many children. AIPMA’s employees were pleased to make that dream come true and even gave him a grand send-off from the airport.
- 2016: Bailey, 11, from Clinton Township, Michigan, wished to go on a shopping spree. AIPMA’s employees gladly made that wish come true.
- 2015: Abbas, 7, from Oakland County, Michigan, also dreamed of going to Disney World for his wish. AIPMA’s employees were happy to make that dream come true and even wished him off from the airport.
- 2014: Ian, 8, from Clarkston, Michigan, dreamed of going to Disney World to meet all of the princesses. AIPMA could think of no better gift for an 8-year old and granted his wish.
- 2013: Saraiah, 4, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, made a wish to visit the San Diego Zoo. AIPMA was honored to make that dream come true.
Make-A-Wish Michigan has granted more than 10,000 wishes locally, with more than 850 Michigan children waiting for a wish. Every 20 minutes, a child is diagnosed with a critical illness. If you would like to get involved, please visit the Make-A-Wish Michigan page to see how your donation can grant a child’s wish. You also can make a direct donation by clicking here.
As AIPMA wishes you a safe, relaxing, and happy holiday season, our team also hopes you will take a minute to support your local charity to help them make the holidays special for those in need.
Latest PostsGet Your Customized Graphics and Video to Promote February's Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2022 Industry Stalwart AIP Marketing Alliance Taps into Integrity’s Omnichannel PlatformJanuary 2022 Updated COVID-19 Insurance Carriers Resources for 2022January 2022
TagsAmerican Equity Wink Legal And General Medicare_Supplements Aipma Taxes Bestow Job Posting Fixed Annuity Open Enrollment Life_Insurance Aig Fidelity Guaranty Life Covid19 Protective Transamerica Drop Ticket North American Coronavirus Covid 19 Tax Season Social Media Carriers Limra Equitrust Women Lincoln Financial Group Myaip Roth Ira Tickit Nationwide Regulations Holiday Fixed Indexed Annuity Final Expense Charity Annuity Long_Term_Care Culture Global Atlantic Webinars Tips Insurance Fraud Ira Senior Health Shop Web Meetings Term Life Insurance Secure Act Financial Planning Regional Director Permanent Life Insurance Securian Financial Retirement Planning Genworth Disability_Insurance Nafa Foresters Financial Myga Working From Home
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2021