Your 2023 Roadmap for Contacting AIPMA’s Staff!
Do you remember the days when you would call AAA on the phone and request a TripTik® Travel Planner, Maps, and TourBook® Guides? This foldable paper map would become your Indiana Jones navigational guide to the next family adventure in the Griswold’s station wagon on your way to Wally World, Cedar Point, Mount Rushmore, or your desired location traveling the highways and byways.
Today, we leverage technology to move across the world through an iPhone’s maps feature, a Garmin, or even Google maps, where Siri or another voice tells us when the next turn is coming. Most of us start to cringe when we hear the word “recalculating” or the countdown of when to make that turn.
We don’t want you to cringe when trying to contact AIP Marketing Alliance, an Integrity Company. Instead, we want to provide you with a road map to contact the right team or “destination” to help you receive the assistance you need in an efficient manner.
Let’s start this AIPMA road trip for our newer members and wholesalers. If you are an independent wholesaler or agency and would like to have a conversation about AIPMA, then we recommend scheduling a time with Vice President of Business Development Chris Howe. You can click here, or the “Learn How You Can Get Started with AIPMA!” green button in the bottom right corner of the website to access his schedule.
During that meeting, you can ask questions about AIPMA’s capabilities, 60+ carrier relationships, lead programs, technology, sales strategy, commission structures, recruiter portal, online training platforms, and how becoming a member opens up access to multiple sales resources available through AIPMA and Integrity Marketing Group. For more than 40 years, AIPMA continues to service thousands of independent life insurance and annuity wholesalers and agents nationwide.
As a wholesaler/agent, AIPMA understands your time and sales are very important. We also understand the challenges that could arise based on the multiple steps in the life insurance or annuity application process. With that in mind, AIPMA wants to guide your questions and requests to the proper department in a timely manner.
In most industries, you have two entities – the sales/marketing department and the customer service/processing department with the “handoff” coming when the application/documentation is submitted. For that reason, AIPMA has a Business Development team (sales/marketing) and a Case Management team (customer service/processing).
We reiterate this philosophy as you shouldn’t contact the Business Development team about scheduling a medical exam or the status of an application. In that same breath, you shouldn’t ask a Case Manager to run an illustration for you. 😊 Let’s break down each department’s role in your sales process and how to contact the right AIPMA staff members to assist you.
Business Development Team = Sales + Marketing
- (800) 783-5206 Press #2
You should contact the Business Development team for:
- Case design for life insurance, long-term care insurance, or hybrid products
- Running annuity illustrations based on your clients’ retirement planning strategy
- Product support for more than 60 top-rated insurance carriers
- Proactive marketing campaigns designed specifically for you and your agents
- Training sessions on carrier products or the Champions Advantage program
- Adding product lines, including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, final expense, Medicare supplements, and disability insurance
- Online demonstrations of AIPMA’s myAIP platform, Champions Advantage portals, and Agent Tools
- Hosting webinars for your agents with selected carriers
- Requesting in-house marketing support, including email marketing, social media posts, developing resource portals, marketing tools for annual consumer campaigns (Life Insurance Awareness Month, etc.), agent recruitment resources, and additional marketing support
Case Management Team = Contracting/Licensing + Support for Applications
Case Management has multiple roles for AIPMA’s wholesalers and agents as licensing and contracting actually happens pre-sale, and new business focuses on reviewing your case documentation and tracking the processing of each case.
Licensing and Contracting
- Helping agents get contracted/appointed with AIPMA-contracted carriers using SureLC
- Transferring contracts to AIPMA from a previous FMO/IMO
- Assist with questions or issues associated with the contracting process
- Helping with hierarchy changes
- Reviewing and processing life and annuity applications
- Checking the status of pending applications with the carrier (as needed)
- Ordering medical requirements if requested/needed
- Answering questions or escalated issues with new business/applications
The AIPMA team hopes you enjoy how this roadmap to our services has unfolded and given you some additional directions on maximizing our professional teams’ service and support capabilities. Our team members are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday except from Memorial Day to Labor Day, where our hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
AIP Marketing Alliance also offers 24/7/365 support through the Agent Tools section of our website. You can log into this resource to access life insurance, annuity, long-term care insurance, and contracting sections as needed. Just click the red button in the top right corner to get logged in or to register to gain access to the Agent Tools/myAIP platform.
Latest PostsAIPMA Team Takes Time Out for Charity to Support LighthouseDecember 2023 Integrity Wins Happiest Employees Award for Second Consecutive Year by ComparablyDecember 2023 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There’s Signs During Game Time 2023November 2023
TagsCulture Leads Term Life Insurance Nafa Regional Director Drop Ticket Taxes Myaip North American Ira Foresters Financial Secure Act Women Fidelity Guaranty Life Protective Roth Ira Web Meetings Regulations Genworth Final Expense Annuity Insurance Fraud Long_Term_Care Securian Financial Iul Tickit Ethos Transamerica Holiday Fixed Indexed Annuity Tax Season Global Atlantic Integrity Disability_Insurance Wink Carriers Bestow Equitrust Indexed Universal Life Myga Lincoln Financial Group Nationwide Retirement Planning Legal And General Permanent Life Insurance Integrity Marketing Group Senior Health Shop Coronavirus Covid 19 Aig Limra Mental Health American Equity Ringcentral Tips Aipma Working From Home Corebridge Financial Financial Planning Medicare_Supplements Job Posting Social Media Covid19 Fixed Annuity Life_Insurance Open Enrollment Webinars Charity
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023