New Year’s Resolution – How AIPMA Can Help Your Agents
It’s officially 2021! Thankfully, 2020 has ended and January means optimism, opportunity, and hope as we start the new year with new goals, sales strategies, and a clean slate. While the coronavirus still impacts our world, AIP Marketing Alliance continues to keep “business as usual” as we assist our wholesalers, brokerages and agents through our multiple resources designed to generate new prospects and maintain client relationships.
AIPMA has the following resources available to all of our independent wholesalers, agencies and agents.
- Carriers: AIPMA has built relationships with many top-rated carriers and has almost 70 different carriers available to your agents.
- Products: Currently, AIPMA can help your agents get contracted to sell annuities, life insurance, long-term care insurance, final expense insurance, Medicare supplements, and disability insurance. We also have access to hybrid insurance products and limited-distribution products, which could make a difference when comparing life insurance or annuities in an illustration for clients.
- Turnkey Platform: Our team believes in offering a customizable platform to fit your sales strategy and support your efforts. What ancillary products and resources would your business benefit from? Every agency/wholesaler is different and has different needs, so AIPMA believes in flexibility with our IMO/FMO in a box program.
- Service Center: Our case management and business development teams strive to provide unparalleled, professional service to assist your agents with online licensing and contracting, new business processing, case designs, illustrations, carrier products, and sales ideas.
- CRM Platform: AIPMA’s proprietary CRM platform, myAIP, tracks your downline’s activity plus provides you with a customized website/portal for your agents to access quoting tools, carriers, documents, and online contracting.
- Sales & Training Portals: Champions Advantage becomes your web-based sales and training tool for introducing new product lines into your sales strategy.
- Agent Recruitment: AIP Marketing Alliance provides multiple resources designed to help you protect your downline and ward off competitors’ recruitment efforts.
- Lead Programs: We have selected lead vendors that can start your agents in the right direction at a discounted rate.
- In-House Marketing Support: Today’s agencies need to stay in front of their clients using email campaigns, social media, and even direct mail. Our team can design graphics, develop customized sales materials, and help you build an online following with these free resources!
- Registered Investment Advisor: Guardian Pointe Private Wealth Management provides a full-service, regulated RIA with a personal, transparent fiduciary approach to financial planning and wealth management.
In 2021, AIP Marketing Alliance also will celebrate another milestone as our company celebrates its 40th year in the insurance industry as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner. We have helped thousands of agents and continue to be their choice for IMO/FMO/BGA support.
If you would like to leverage AIPMA’s services and resources, please contact our VP of Business Development, Chris Howe, at (248) 312-2602 or schedule a conversation to learn more about AIP Marketing Alliance.
Latest PostsNew Study Examines Fixed Indexed Annuity Contract Owner BehaviorOctober 2023 Don’t Forget About Final Expense During LIAM!September 2023 AIP Marketing Alliance Works with Foresters Financial to donate 150 support kits to the residents of the HAVENSeptember 2023
TagsSocial Media Iul Lincoln Financial Group Legal And General Global Atlantic Leads Webinars Open Enrollment Tax Season Roth Ira Life_Insurance Foresters Financial Limra North American Regulations Integrity Coronavirus Covid 19 Equitrust Taxes Indexed Universal Life Long_Term_Care Women Senior Health Shop Nafa American Equity Culture Final Expense Genworth Drop Ticket Holiday Job Posting Regional Director Mental Health Term Life Insurance Secure Act Myga Tickit Aig Ethos Fidelity Guaranty Life Myaip Transamerica Carriers Financial Planning Insurance Fraud Aipma Ringcentral Working From Home Covid19 Securian Financial Fixed Indexed Annuity Protective Integrity Marketing Group Tips Medicare_Supplements Wink Bestow Nationwide Web Meetings Charity Retirement Planning Corebridge Financial Disability_Insurance Ira Fixed Annuity Permanent Life Insurance Annuity
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023