New Resources for Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness Month
November is right around the corner, which means falling leaves, Thanksgiving turkey, pumpkin pie, and Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness Month! It’s the perfect time to get the word out to your clients and prospects about this vital product.
Did you know… 66% of Americans say most people need long-term care insurance, according to the 2020 Insurance Barometer Study that Life Happens and LIMRA conducted. However, only 18% say they own it. This need-gap is up 8% from a year ago and suggests an active market demand from 110 million consumers.
To assist our members and agents, AIP Marketing Alliance has collected the resources and materials you need to launch your LTC Awareness campaign.
- Share the Genworth Cost of Care Survey page with your clients to help them calculate LTC expenses.
- Visit LongTermCare.gov for the basics like “How much care will you need?”
- Check out the Long-Term Care Insurance 101 section of the Life Happens consumer website.
- Get infographic-style LTC facts and statistics on this landing page from Nationwide.
- Read AIPMA’s blog articles on long-term care:
- Are you looking for agent training? View on-demand long-term care webinars on the AIPMA GoToStage page.
- Download additional LTC Awareness materials here.
AIPMA’s marketing team has created new customizable LTC social media graphics for our wholesalers and agents. To have your logo added, contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206, Press #2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest PostsHelping Your Marijuana Using Clients Get Life InsuranceApril 2021 Giving Back: How Being a Foresters Member Can HelpApril 2021 Comparing Life Insurance Costs to a Daily Cup of CoffeeApril 2021
TagsFidelity Guaranty Life North American Women American Equity Ira Charity Regulations Fixed Annuity Medicare_Supplements Senior Health Shop Term Life Insurance Taxes Covid19 Myaip Tax Season Foresters Financial Annuity Tickit Myga Aipma Nationwide Carriers Equitrust Roth Ira Aig Bestow Securian Financial Social Media Tips Financial Planning Long_Term_Care Job Posting Protective Regional Director Retirement Planning Permanent Life Insurance Genworth Open Enrollment Life_Insurance Lincoln Financial Group Coronavirus Covid 19 Web Meetings Working From Home Drop Ticket Transamerica Webinars Limra Legal And General Holiday Culture Secure Act Fixed Indexed Annuity Nafa Global Atlantic
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2021