New Resources for Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness Month
November is right around the corner, which means falling leaves, Thanksgiving turkey, pumpkin pie, and Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness Month! It’s the perfect time to get the word out to your clients and prospects about this vital product.
Did you know… 66% of Americans say most people need long-term care insurance, according to the 2020 Insurance Barometer Study that Life Happens and LIMRA conducted. However, only 18% say they own it. This need-gap is up 8% from a year ago and suggests an active market demand from 110 million consumers.
To assist our members and agents, AIP Marketing Alliance has collected the resources and materials you need to launch your LTC Awareness campaign.
- Share the Genworth Cost of Care Survey page with your clients to help them calculate LTC expenses.
- Visit LongTermCare.gov for the basics like “How much care will you need?”
- Check out the Long-Term Care Insurance 101 section of the Life Happens consumer website.
- Get infographic-style LTC facts and statistics on this landing page from Nationwide.
- Read AIPMA’s blog articles on long-term care:
- Are you looking for agent training? View on-demand long-term care webinars on the AIPMA GoToStage page.
- Download additional LTC Awareness materials here.
AIPMA’s marketing team has created new customizable LTC social media graphics for our wholesalers and agents. To have your logo added, contact our Business Development team at (800) 783-5206, Press #2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest PostsCheck Out These Consumer-Approved Annuity Sales Materials!October 2020 2020 Casual for a Cause Donations Benefit Four Local CharitiesOctober 2020 New Resources for Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness MonthOctober 2020
TagsNafa Open Enrollment Aig Drop Ticket Legal And General Webinars Social Media Regional Director Coronavirus Covid 19 Myaip Regulations Web Meetings Nationwide Culture Senior Health Shop Lincoln Financial Group American Equity Global Atlantic Ira Securian Financial Carriers Foresters Financial North American Tax Season Tickit Fidelity Guaranty Life Taxes Aipma Women Life_Insurance Genworth Medicare_Supplements Roth Ira Limra Long_Term_Care Job Posting Annuity Term Life Insurance Charity
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office.