New Resources for May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month
Are you ready for May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month? AIP Marketing Alliance is… we have new shareable resources now available to help you re-engage clients and open new conversations with prospects. Disability insurance (DI) is arguably the most misunderstood of all major insurances. So now is the perfect time to educate people on the basics of why they need DI.
Why is disability insurance important?
- More than 90% of disabilities are caused by illness – NOT injury. (1)
- 70% of working Americans have not saved enough to make it a month before they cannot pay current and ongoing bills. (2)
- 25% of working Americans would have problems IMMEDIATELY. (2)
- 65% of people admitted they could not survive income loss for more than a year… and did not know how they would survive. (1)
More facts/trends about disability insurance to help launch your DI campaign:
- Check out the Disability Insurance 101 section of the Life Happens consumer website.
- Find the research to help you make the sale from Council for Disability Awareness.
- Visit the Disability Insurance product page on AIPMA's website.
Leverage AIPMA's Disability Insurance Awareness Month online resource library that includes:
- A brand new DIAM three-minute video (can be personalized with your logo)
- Fresh social media graphics (Don't forget to use the #DIAM21 hashtag when you post!)
- Digital flyers, consumer emails
- And more!
Share these FREE consumer-focused materials with your clients/prospects and show them how disability insurance can help them financially protect their loved ones.
Are you interested in these new DIAM materials? Place your request here to get a link to download the available tools.
Would you like them customized with your logo? The video and graphics can be branded with your company logo upon request. Give AIPMA's Business Development Team a call at (800) 783-5206 Press #2, or email email@example.com.
(1) CDA Consumer Disability Awareness Survey, Long-Term Disability Claims Review, Council for Disability Awareness
(2) "What Do You Know About Disability Insurance" survey, Life Happens
Latest PostsAIP Marketing Alliance Adds SILAC for Fixed Indexed AnnuitiesMay 2021 Happy Mother’s Day from AIPMA!May 2021 New Resources for May's Disability Insurance Awareness MonthApril 2021
TagsIra Myga Disability_Insurance Holiday Tax Season Fixed Indexed Annuity Long_Term_Care Culture Transamerica Regional Director Equitrust Coronavirus Covid 19 Financial Planning Legal And General Web Meetings American Equity Social Media Permanent Life Insurance Fidelity Guaranty Life Limra Bestow Global Atlantic Secure Act Term Life Insurance Foresters Financial Annuity Securian Financial Genworth Regulations Drop Ticket Aipma Job Posting Myaip Protective Charity Covid19 North American Tips Webinars Retirement Planning Senior Health Shop Aig Medicare_Supplements Life_Insurance Women Carriers Nafa Open Enrollment Lincoln Financial Group Tickit Roth Ira Nationwide Taxes Fixed Annuity Working From Home
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 35 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2021