New Resources for May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month
Are you ready for May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month? AIP Marketing Alliance is… we have new shareable resources now available to help you re-engage clients and open new conversations with prospects. Disability insurance (DI) is arguably the most misunderstood of all major insurances. So now is the perfect time to educate people on the basics of why they need DI.
Why is disability insurance important?
- More than 90% of disabilities are caused by illness – NOT injury. (1)
- 70% of working Americans have not saved enough to make it a month before they cannot pay current and ongoing bills. (2)
- 25% of working Americans would have problems IMMEDIATELY. (2)
- 65% of people admitted they could not survive income loss for more than a year… and did not know how they would survive. (1)
More facts/trends about disability insurance to help launch your DI campaign:
- Check out the Disability Insurance 101 section of the Life Happens consumer website.
- Find the research to help you make the sale from Council for Disability Awareness.
- Visit the Disability Insurance product page on AIPMA's website.
Leverage AIPMA's Disability Insurance Awareness Month online resource library that includes:
- A brand new DIAM three-minute video (can be personalized with your logo)
- Fresh social media graphics (Don't forget to use the #DIAM21 hashtag when you post!)
- Digital flyers, consumer emails
- And more!
Share these FREE consumer-focused materials with your clients/prospects and show them how disability insurance can help them financially protect their loved ones.
Are you interested in these new DIAM materials? Place your request here to get a link to download the available tools.
Would you like them customized with your logo? The video and graphics can be branded with your company logo upon request. Give AIPMA's Business Development Team a call at (800) 783-5206 Press #2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) CDA Consumer Disability Awareness Survey, Long-Term Disability Claims Review, Council for Disability Awareness
(2) "What Do You Know About Disability Insurance" survey, Life Happens
Latest PostsSharing Some February Love with Discounted Life Insurance Leads!February 2023 New Customizable Resources for February’s Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2023 Have You Logged Into AIPMA’s Agent Tools Yet?January 2023
TagsLegal And General Tickit Tips Foresters Financial Working From Home Leads Fidelity Guaranty Life North American Genworth Webinars Charity Covid19 Annuity Integrity Fixed Indexed Annuity Social Media Myaip Taxes Nationwide Nafa Regional Director Aig Coronavirus Covid 19 Drop Ticket Ira Life_Insurance American Equity Roth Ira Open Enrollment Holiday Financial Planning Term Life Insurance Medicare_Supplements Culture Job Posting Protective Ethos Senior Health Shop Aipma Fixed Annuity Integrity Marketing Group Final Expense Limra Permanent Life Insurance Carriers Disability_Insurance Retirement Planning Bestow Equitrust Web Meetings Insurance Fraud Securian Financial Tax Season Wink Long_Term_Care Myga Women Global Atlantic Lincoln Financial Group Secure Act Regulations Transamerica
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023