Annuity Awareness Month Resource Articles to Share With Clients
As part of Annuity Awareness Month, AIP Marketing Alliance continues to share useful resources for independent insurance wholesalers and agents to pass along to their clients and prospects. Annuities have become a bigger part of consumers’ retirement strategy based on features including accumulation, safety from economic/market conditions, and less risk than other retirement products.
In this week’s blog article, AIPMA wanted to share a couple of informational articles provided through some of our insurance carriers’ websites. These articles are consumer-approved for public use and could prove useful during your next appointment.
- Fixed Indexed Annuity: What is your RISK tolerance? (American Equity)
- Rethinking Risk Tolerance (Athene)
- Understanding market fluctuations can help you protect your savings (Athene)
- Elton John is bucket-list ready. Are you? (Corebridge Financial)
- Retirement Calculators (Corebridge Financial)
- Learn the truth behind 6 common annuity myths (F&G Annuities & Life)
- What is a MYGA, and how is it beneficial? (F&G Annuities & Life)
- How do I accumulate value over time? (Global Atlantic Financial Group)
- Are you income ready for retirement? (Global Atlantic Financial Group)
- Annuities 101 – Retire on your timeline (Lincoln Financial Group)
- Annuities 101 – Maintain your lifestyle (Lincoln Financial Group)
- What are the different types of annuities? (North American)
- What you need to know about Social Security (Protective)
- How much money do you need to retire? (Protective)
- Preparing for retirement in your 40s and 50s: questions to ask yourself (Securian Financial)
- How to prepare for retirement with adult children living at home (Securian Financial)
- What is the difference between a MYGA and an FIA? (SILAC)
The last few days of Annuity Awareness Month are winding down, but AIP Marketing Alliance has plenty of sales and marketing resources to help you prepare for the appointment, discuss options with clients and prospects, complete the necessary paperwork, and add an annuity as part of their retirement strategy. AIPMA also is contracted with multiple annuity carriers who have a variety of products including MYGAs, FIAs, FAs, and SPIAs.
Contact AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to our online sales tools, receive training and marketing materials, or get started selling annuities through AIP Marketing Alliance.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed herein are provided by third parties. These sources are believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed by any provider of the information. Information is provided for informational purposes only and is not and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell any products mentioned. The information should not be used as the sole basis for any financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice applicable to your specific financial situation. Please consult your personal financial, tax and/or legal professional(s) for guidance on your specific financial situation and decision-making.
Latest PostsNew Study Examines Fixed Indexed Annuity Contract Owner BehaviorOctober 2023 Don’t Forget About Final Expense During LIAM!September 2023 AIP Marketing Alliance Works with Foresters Financial to donate 150 support kits to the residents of the HAVENSeptember 2023
TagsLife_Insurance Insurance Fraud Bestow Disability_Insurance Financial Planning Regulations Retirement Planning Open Enrollment Global Atlantic Ethos Covid19 Genworth Taxes Tickit Myga Transamerica Wink Holiday Coronavirus Covid 19 Senior Health Shop Web Meetings Working From Home Legal And General Annuity Webinars American Equity Fixed Annuity Drop Ticket Aig Ringcentral Charity Term Life Insurance Integrity Marketing Group Securian Financial Secure Act Women Equitrust Limra North American Iul Culture Mental Health Foresters Financial Long_Term_Care Fidelity Guaranty Life Roth Ira Tips Protective Tax Season Lincoln Financial Group Fixed Indexed Annuity Ira Leads Medicare_Supplements Carriers Nafa Nationwide Social Media Indexed Universal Life Final Expense Corebridge Financial Job Posting Regional Director Permanent Life Insurance Aipma Myaip Integrity
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023