AIP Marketing Alliance’s 2022 Year in Review
Depending on the glass being half full or half empty, how was your 2022? At AIP Marketing Alliance, our employees had a pretty busy and successful year helping our valued wholesalers and agents sell multiple insurance products including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, final expense, disability insurance, and Medicare.
This week, we decided to look back at some of 2022’s highlights as we build on that momentum for 2023 to grow our business through stellar customer service, helpful sales strategy, professional marketing, and everchanging technology as AIPMA’s team truly appreciates your business. Let’s share some highlights from last year.
- Industry Stalwart AIP Marketing Alliance Taps into Integrity’s Omnichannel Platform: AIP Marketing Alliance was acquired by Integrity Marketing Group, and the “Integrity effect” continues to benefit our downline wholesalers and agents. One year later, AIPMA has added carriers, products, and resources to pass along to wholesalers and agents including LeadCENTER, MedicareCENTER, and MarketingCENTER.
- Did You Know? AIPMA Creates New Tools for 2022!: AIPMA’s Business Development and Marketing staff teamed up to create a bunch of new materials to help our wholesalers and agents. Not only did we release a few new annuity charts (Rollover Conversion and Product Training), we expanded our life insurance term conversion comparison chart, new business e-App chart, and ever-expanding carrier chart (we say 60+ carriers but we’re probably more than 70 now!).
- Looking to Promote Annuities to Your Clients and Prospects?: In April, AIPMA’s Marketing team started thinking outside of the box by creating new materials in a box. We kicked off this series with our Annuity in a Box program which contained email marketing and social media posts for agents to promote annuities to consumers. This series spawned more new materials for life insurance policy reviews, life insurance awareness month (LIAM), indexed universal life (IUL), and long-term care.
- Experiencing FOMO with AIPMA’s LinkedIn Newsletter? Subscribe Today!: Social media platform LinkedIn gave business pages the opportunity to send out newsletters to their followers. We launched our first issue in June, and during the last six months, our subscribers continue to grow! You can follow AIPMA on LinkedIn, check out our latest newsletter, and subscribe through our company page.
- Have You Noticed AIP Marketing Alliance’s New Logo? In July, the “Integrity effect” started truly settling in as AIPMA rebranded the company logo and started settling into evolving into AIP Marketing Alliance, an Integrity Company. We also enjoyed some Integrity Spring Training, adding MedicareCENTER for Medicare Open Enrollment, launching LeadCENTER for our wholesalers and agents, and finishing off the year with Game Time 2022!
- AIP Marketing Alliance Works with Foresters Financial to Donate 150 Full Backpacks to Local Elementary School: While working remotely for most of 2022, AIPMA’s employees also found time to give back to the community as we donated 150 backpacks to local schools. AIPMA also supported the Real Men Wear Pink of Oakland County raising more than $9,600 in 2022 and taking a Time Out for Charity to support Children’s Hospital of Michigan’s Snowpile 2022 event.
If you follow AIPMA on social media, you’ll also see how our team made the most out of 2022 despite the challenges of a fluctuating economy, a lingering COVID-19 pandemic with an RSV flu, and a rise of inflation. We hosted multiple events for our employees to interact and reconnect in-person vs. a Teams or online meeting (like we’ve done during the last two years).
We hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s walk down 2022’s memory lane. Let’s make even more positive memories in 2023!
Latest PostsAIPMA Team Takes Time Out for Charity to Support LighthouseDecember 2023 Integrity Wins Happiest Employees Award for Second Consecutive Year by ComparablyDecember 2023 Signs, Signs, Everywhere There’s Signs During Game Time 2023November 2023
TagsLimra Integrity Working From Home Annuity Mental Health Nafa Webinars Fidelity Guaranty Life Charity Iul Fixed Annuity Myga Holiday Culture Long_Term_Care Transamerica Aig Aipma Indexed Universal Life Senior Health Shop Job Posting Insurance Fraud Medicare_Supplements Ringcentral Regulations Securian Financial Term Life Insurance Secure Act Lincoln Financial Group Ethos American Equity Life_Insurance Myaip Carriers Protective Roth Ira Financial Planning Legal And General Tickit Bestow Social Media Web Meetings Taxes Wink Nationwide Open Enrollment North American Drop Ticket Integrity Marketing Group Covid19 Permanent Life Insurance Genworth Retirement Planning Fixed Indexed Annuity Leads Women Tax Season Equitrust Disability_Insurance Foresters Financial Regional Director Corebridge Financial Coronavirus Covid 19 Final Expense Global Atlantic Tips Ira
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023