A Focus on Women and Life Insurance
In its second year, the Help Protect Our Families campaign aims to improve Americans' future financial security by reducing the life insurance coverage gap in the United States.
This year, LIMRA, in partnership with seven other trade associations and 76 life insurance carriers and distributors, the campaign will focus on an underserved market each month.
In light of Women's History Month, the theme for March is "A Focus on Women." They have developed a series of materials, including videos, fact sheets, infographics, social graphics, and animated posts that can be shared with colleagues, clients, and consumers.
Did you know?
- More than 70% percent of households with children under 18 rely on the woman's salary. Yet just half of the mothers currently raising children have coverage.*
- Four in 10 women say their families would face financial hardship within 6 months should the primary wage earner die.*
- 43% of uninsured and underinsured women say they need (or need more) life insurance.*
- Eight in 10 women overestimate the cost of life insurance.*
- More than a third of women say they wished they had purchased life insurance coverage earlier in life.*
Check out these articles to learn even more about women and life insurance:
- Women and the Life Insurance Gender Gap
- Lack of Knowledge and Confidence Deter Women from Purchasing Life Insurance
- Life Happens' Real Life Story: A Hard Road
Interested in getting the shareable content to help promote life insurance to your women clients and prospects? Give the AIP Marketing Alliance Business Development team a call at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email email@example.com.
*Source: 2021 Insurance Barometer Study, LIMRA and Life Happens
Latest PostsSharing Some February Love with Discounted Life Insurance Leads!February 2023 New Customizable Resources for February’s Insure Your Love MonthJanuary 2023 Have You Logged Into AIPMA’s Agent Tools Yet?January 2023
TagsAig Nationwide Myaip Charity Bestow Equitrust Senior Health Shop Fixed Indexed Annuity Insurance Fraud American Equity Roth Ira Global Atlantic Tips Genworth Foresters Financial Ira Ethos Disability_Insurance Fixed Annuity Annuity Aipma Carriers Culture Long_Term_Care Financial Planning Webinars Women Regional Director Taxes Transamerica Nafa Life_Insurance Final Expense Social Media Job Posting Covid19 Open Enrollment Holiday Coronavirus Covid 19 Integrity Marketing Group Working From Home Tickit Regulations Drop Ticket Limra Medicare_Supplements Wink Term Life Insurance Myga Integrity Permanent Life Insurance Legal And General North American Secure Act Fidelity Guaranty Life Lincoln Financial Group Retirement Planning Securian Financial Tax Season Web Meetings Protective Leads
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA) serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. Copyright 2023