2022 Planning Series – Launching Your Personalized Recruiter Portal
As a wholesaler leveraging AIP Marketing Alliance’s resources, you gain free access to an online recruiter portal built and driven by myAIP’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform. You can launch this secure portal with a custom web address and link to your website as a sales resource for your current agents and a recruiting tool for prospective agents. Let’s talk about how adding a recruiter portal can align with your 2022 Sales Strategy.
The home page of your recruiter portal consists of the information about your agency. Your logo is added in the top corner, plus AIPMA can add your selected photo and an overview section describing what makes your business stand out from the competition. The top right corner has your main contact information, including phone number, email address, and contact person.
Anyone who wishes to access your recruiter portal will need to register through your branded registration page. This way, you can approve or decline access to your portal at any time. If an agent leaves, you can eliminate their access. If you want to give access to a prospect, you also control their rights to the portal.
Now that AIPMA has explained the security and customization of recruiter portals let’s dive into some of the resources directly available to your agents through these websites. Just like the logo and company information, you select what services are accessible within your recruiter portal. For example, if you want to have annuity and life insurance tools available, AIPMA can grant access to these sections. If you only want to have life insurance tools available, we can “hide” the annuity tools from your agents.
Here are some of the “a la carte” options available for recruiter portals.
- Annuity Rates & Search: Looking to show the differences between annuity products? Your agents can compare carriers and products (contracted with AIP Marketing Alliance) – plus generate reports to share with their clients. They also can utilize our Income Rider Calculator as an additional sales tool.
- Term Quote: Looking for a simple way to sell term life insurance? Your portal has a couple of options, including the Tick’!t platform and iPipeline. AIPMA also can set you up with a customized term life insurance app through Bestow.
- Forms/iGO: Your agents can download forms or run quotes within your recruiter portal.
- Get Appointed: AIPMA makes getting contracted easy and efficient with more than 60+ insurance carriers through your dedicated SureLC link within your recruiter portal.
- Calculators: Your clients take many factors into consideration before purchasing an annuity or life insurance policy. These calculators show the numbers and include retirement planning, RMD calculators, social security benefits, and much more!
- LTC Resources: Do you sell long-term care insurance products? Are you looking to add another carrier or product? Our LTC section has the carriers and sales materials to add this product to your agents’ sales strategy.
- Underwriting Guides: Download the latest underwriting guides from each of AIPMA’s contracted carriers.
- Champions Sales & Training Portals: These unbranded websites provide training and sales resources to sell term life insurance, final expense insurance, and Medicare supplements. AIPMA can add links to these websites directly to your recruiter portal’s home page.
AIP Marketing Alliance has an online form to make launching your recruiter portal easy and quick. Our business development and marketing staff will coordinate the process and work directly with you to set everything up. We currently have more than 80 wholesalers using these portals as a sales tool and prospecting resource for their agents.
Would you like to view an online demonstration of the recruiter portal? Contact AIPMA’s Business Development team at (800) 783-5206 Press #2 or email@example.com.
Latest PostsMORE in ’24: Looking to Recruit New Agents This Year?February 2024 Integrity Acquires Integrity.com and Further Innovates Insurance Through Their Technology Suite of SolutionsFebruary 2024 Why Agents and Wholesalers Love AIP Marketing AllianceFebruary 2024
TagsMental Health Drop Ticket Leads Integrity Aipma Foresters Financial Transamerica Financial Planning Regional Director Retirement Planning Medicare_Supplements Fidelity Guaranty Life American Equity Permanent Life Insurance Tax Season Fixed Indexed Annuity Insurance Fraud Charity Protective Nafa Ringcentral Secure Act Regulations Legal And General Iul Myaip Roth Ira Job Posting Nationwide North American Wink Disability_Insurance Limra Taxes Culture Open Enrollment Ira Life_Insurance Carriers Securian Financial Equitrust Fixed Annuity Tips Web Meetings Holiday Global Atlantic Social Media Women Indexed Universal Life Term Life Insurance Myga Annuity Lincoln Financial Group Final Expense Webinars Long_Term_Care Corebridge Financial
2041 E. Square Lake Road, Suite 100, Troy, Michigan 48085-3897
For more than 40 years, AIP Marketing Alliance (AIPMA), an Integrity Company, serves as a premier life insurance and annuity distribution partner to provide full-service support to independent wholesalers, brokerages and agents from our Troy, Michigan office. NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY THE GOVERNMENT OR THE MEDICARE PROGRAM. Copyright 2024